Date privacy notice last updated:24/07/2023
THE DATA WE COLLECT & WHAT WE DO WITH IT.
The information that is collected through our website and in-person clinic consultations includes:
- Your name.
- Your contact information, including your email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and
- Other information of relevance to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Your medical history (Clinic only – This is not collected through
To understand your needs better and to continue to improve our service
for you, we need to gather your data. and in particular for
the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products,
special offers or other information which we think you may find
interesting using the email address you have provided. This
will not automatically be assumed, and we will only send this with
your express written permission
- We may share this information with Finance companies:
- If you choose to make a purchase from us using a loan, we will
share your information with lenders with whom we have a
relationship. We will only do this with your consent. If you decide
to proceed with a loan application, we will share your information
with the relevant lender to introduce you to their
- loan product(s). You should refer to your lender’s privacy notice for information on how they process your data.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Dr Wafaa Clinic needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have permitted Dr Wafaa Clinic to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in Dr Wafaa Clinic’s legitimate interests.
- Dr Wafaa Clinic needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information all for the purpose of improving our service online and offline.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
Like any other website, Dr Wafaa Clinic uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.